Wednesday 7 November 2012

week 2

31/10/2012 Wednesday
Well I got up had porridge for a change, with watermelon and coffee, still sugar free, then instead of catching bus walk down my mum it only 3.5 km away, so I could help my step father move so heavy boxes , which we did a quick trip to the council tip to move some old rubbish, then went to get the flow coat fibreglass gear and harder for my kayak surf ski, she got some ding's that need fixing, perfect time of year to get her done now while the water cold, anyway back, thought i do a sneaky session in the water but the swell too big for my skill level, and last thing i want or need is someone having to rescue me, because i been stupid and made the wrong choice and gone and got in trouble in the water, so just went home, got home and had  a bowl of sprouts, on there own you either love them or hate them, also had a couple of bits of toast, and more watermelon , need to do a food shop, but away at weekend so trying to hang on, worked threw the afternoon on my business looking for canvas, got some  priced up and sorted, had tea which was cottage pie again but had a few oven chips, has i been sort of good and stayed off the sugar. a couple of hours later,
 I was looked out window saw the rain and wind,  thought never mind the rain get your arse in to gear.  I put my winter running gear on, and off i  went not too bad at the start just after first half km got my breathing in a comfortable pattern, bit  quicker than i normal do, as i have asthma and i take it slowly till am happy, stay that only got two running speeds any way slow and extra slow, any way ran past all the farmer field in the pitch black new it would be safe all the kid too busy with Halloween to be hiding in the dark fields. I got back to the main road and still felt good just hit my 3. 4  km and didn't  feel  good run up the bank, just had nothing in the legs and felt dizzy, spotted a shop and went in got my self a energy drink, which i drank nearly all in one go, walked for a couple of minute, felt okay so i started to run again, got up to nearly 5 km and my legs and body just turn to jelly,I new at this point  all i could do was walk rest of way home, it was  wet windy and dark and over 2 k walk to get home, if i used short cuts, got home  around 7 ish just filled bath lied in the water to get warm, still wasn't feeling good, but i put incident down to sugar withdrawal,  from my diet,  and after having a couple of cups of soap, just called it a day and had an early night, lucky i always
carry a couple, of pounds id and inhales phone and tables in case i have an allergic  reaction to something,

01/11/2012/ Thursday's
Up early watermelon and porridge,  for breakfast with my cup of coffee having a rest day due to what happen  last night, so having a pj day, and need to pack a bag having a couple day away at week end hill training, anyway dinner toast and beans , then i made my home made veggie curry and rice not a drop of oil or butter used in its making, and my own  recipe's, and i manage to fit a few hours of working, the plus side of being own boss, and  working from home,  well one guess what i had for tea curry and rice, still feeling well not a 100% but i listened to this old body and rested  not much to report to day.

02/11/2012 Friday
Up early toast coffee bananas and toast,  last minute packing some  food for my mini break, going to be good and stay on the straight and narrow food wise as much as possible, and get some  work done and some hill training in , my lift  here time to go.
Got to my accommodation had coffee sandwiches on wholemeal brown bread Quorn ham with load of salad and a bottle of water, now time to go an do a long walk before the rain hits, just me and my camera.
Have to admit did stay out when the rain started just cos i saw a shot i wanted to capture, and i did, then got back cooked tea veggie grills wedges, and salad and of coarse coffee, anyway early  night, need to catch up on some reading.

03/11/2012 Saturday
Up Early went for a run across the hills before breakfast , back shower breakfast toast coffee and a pear water, going out with the camera later.
Back dinner time curry and rice, i cooked extra the other day and froze it , and brought it with me, need to get my pictures posted on line in a bit , been to the on site gym crap but a least a bit of a gym session i got done went to use loo and dried on pee so no wait till i got back to my accommodation , and it was heaven straight in the shower , not feeling hungry so just had a couple of bit of fruit, and water and a glass of orange juice, going to rest up for an hour, then listen to the radio for a bit. love the talk station, haven't got a TV out of choice as that was part of my problem. curling up in front of it stuffing my face, so it went when i started to get fit last year, and do miss it sometime, but if i really want to see something, i just nip down my mum.
Time for bed home tomorrow been good just what i needed a stress free break, as been juggling some much lately .

04/11/2012 Sunday
Toast coffee a couple of fig roll biscuit , well what can i stay am not perfect, and do fall off the food wagon sometime, and i run them off later, any way all packed on way home.
Home unpacked time for tea oven chips veggie and a veggie Burger ,water  waited an hour or so then went  on a run.
I did a 7 km run just to stretch the leg muscles, time for  bath and bed .

05/11/2012 Monday
Breakfast coffee pear toast, need to do some work at a meeting later.
Meeting went great, time for lunch, sandwich on whole meal bread salad and veggie ham, time for a run , back just did 2 .2 miles in 9:45 , fastest i ran for a while, did  a both miles under 10 minutes, so  i did missed treadmill off gym workout, and just did 16 minutes on rowing machine, 10 minutes on stepper, a few sit up, i hate sit ups, and hand weights, and gym ball,  had enough then hit the shower,  tea curry rice my home made stuff , coffee must be about my 6 one today, but am still off the sugar, so not totally bad , time to chill and read a good book ,

06/11/2012 Tuesday
 Up coffee banana toast as all way , but have to be good and chain my self to the home office, back did 4 hours of writing had to be done costing price list , wish i could pay some one to take care of the practical things, then i could be out with my cameras, most of the time, yes my passion, anyway dinner grills broccoli and sprouts, coffee and bottle of water  than a quick run just did 4 miles in 45 minutes but was more of interval training my style 5 minute runs 1 minute walks, for full 45 minutes, all on local parks lots of up and down bits shower  then out visiting a friend, back time for tea noddle soup with cup of coffee and a banana , then more water , feeling a bit tired early night for me, and still sugar free and went on the scales not supposed to for the month just want a bit of a boost and did better than i thought, lost 2 kilos since i started training again.not bad and quite happy hard works paying off . end of week 2.